AbOuT mY SeLf

About my self



My name is Iskandar Ghani Bin Ismail. Most of my friends call me is or ‘abang long’. I live at Jalan Parit Tiram, Muar Johor. I was born at Hospital Muar on 20 November 1989. I was born as twins’ child.  Before I continued study at UiTM Melaka, I was study at UiTM Jengka, Pahang with Diploma in Planting Industry Management. My previous school is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Saint Andrew, Muar. My primary school is Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Saint Andrew from standard 4 until standard 6 and Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Ismail 1, Muar from standard 1 until standard 3.I have four siblings and i third son.  I have two brothers and my twin. My father’s name is Ismail Bin Abdul Ghani and my mother’s name is Zaharah Binti Talip. My father is retired teachers. He had work as a teacher in primary school. My mother as full housewife.My father is 72 years old and my mother is 64 years old. My eldest bother or ‘along’ name is Harmony Ghani Bin Ismail. He is 40 years old. He already married and has 2 sons and 1 daughter. He lives at Kota Damansara and work at Kuala Lumpur. My second brother name is Izhar Ghani Bin Ismail. He is 40 years old. He or I called him ‘angah’ already married with his wife and had 3 of sons. My twins name is Iqbal Ghani Bin Ismail. He is same age with me. Now he is working as an assistance teacher at Sekolah Rendah Agama Tanwiriah, Muar. He teaches Bahasa Inggeris. His works temporary until he furthers his 
studies.

























Allhamdulillah, I can enter and study in UiTM. Before I enter to UiTM, I never think that I could study at university. I very happy when I get study in Diploma in Planting Industry Management (DPIM) at UiTM Jengka or know as 'campus natural treasures’. The environment in Jengka is quite different from environment in Melaka. UiTM Melaka more like campus city where location in centre of Melaka city and surrounded with building, houses area and shopping complex. As we know Melaka is famous with historic places and main destination to much tourism. In UiTM Jengka has own area campus where surrounding with forest and farm area. During my diploma, DPIM’s students need to do field work on farm doing plant vegetable. This is a practical related to my course in plantation. Some student called UiTM Jengka as ‘jungle campus’ because Jengka area for FELDA plantation surrounded with oil palm and rubber estate. UiTM Melaka do not have fully facilities like football filed, sport centre, transportation facility. It gives new environment to me and makes me need more to adapt the environment. I further my studies on degree in human resourse, for me I quite different to me because in diploma I take plantation subject and in degree more to management subject. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.